Runs Sundays 6pm EST to 7.15pm EST – From Jan 16th
Over a series of six webinars we will dive deep into discussions around the key issues of your role as a sports parent. We both believe that we can help parents to understand their roles in sports, and there are a lot. We know how much you care so we will offer a lively discussion, our experiences as parents and coaches and the chance to ask questions and chat through a pack of possible actions.
What’s more because we are connecting over a series of six sessions you will have time to consider and action some steps and ask more questions to help implement the actions we discuss.
Series One will discuss the following topics
1. Behaviors: Understanding the role of sport in personal development
2. Recipe: How much, how often and what?
3. Growth and Development: The milestones and bumps in the road
4. Programs: Purpose, Value and Content
5. Coaches: The role of the coach at different ages and stages
6. Competition: Understanding the role of competition and how to support your child
Sign Up is Limited so don’t delay. Get your sign up in as soon as posisble and join this powerful new group.